band music

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Busy day

I'll talk about today. After I worked in the morning, I changed the oil in my cars. It took one and half hour, because I had three cars changed. At 1:00 pm, I sent four package of fruits to my relatives as gifts. They are my mother, my elder sister, my cousin, and aunt. After that I went golf range to practice. In fact, I've bought two new golf clubs on the internet before this practice. I think they were really fantastic. After I went back to my home, I correct the software in Cabos. So the movie in cabos are going to be better than before. My PC can play almost movies in Cabos. I was really grad. For you who don't know about Cabos, I have to explain it. It means share software. I recommend that you should download it. It is very useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home