band music

Sunday, February 19, 2006

7days later

I had a lot of things these days, so I couldn't make this blog. One of things I had to do was hard study for level up. What's it? Actually my English teacher held the difficult exam to me. I'll show you the contents of it. There were three questions. The first one was・・・. Imagine! He and I were at the airport, and we hadn't met each other. He looked a good passenger and he had the ticket for the next flight. On the other hand, I had to get back home from tomorrow morning, but I didn't have that ticket. The flight would leave here an hour later, so I had to negotiate him to get the ticket. My answer was ・・・. Hello! Well, could I ask you a big favor? Well, I have to get back home till tomorrow morning, because my mother is ill in bed, and she has to be taken an serious operation tomorrow. If you are fine, could you sell your ticket to me by double cost? As I know the next flight will be tomorrow, I'll pay the hotel fee for you. Really, fantastic, it's very kind of you. I really appreciate you this time. Thank you very much.
Well, how about this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home